Police officials said a 50-year old actress filed a report claiming the actor assaulted her in the 1990s at his Santa Monica office.
His attorney Martin Singer told CNN: "My client categorically denies the allegations". Under California's statute of limitations, an allegation dating back to the 1990s can not be charged, the Los Angeles Times reports.
"A case was presented (Wednesday) by the Santa Monica Police Department regarding Sylvester Stallone".
Producer Harvey Weinstein was charged in NY with rape and sexual assault last month. Risling would not comment further on the nature of the allegation.
Apple bans developers from submitting cryptocurrency mining apps for iOS devices
The section also bans apps and any third-party ads from running "unrelated background processes, such as cryptocurrency mining ". Apps should not rapidly drain battery, generate excessive heat, or put unnecessary strain on device resources.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, the case against Stallone that is now being reviewed by the DA is from an incident that took place in 1990. We reported in November, shortly after the LAPD task force was announced, that Stallone was accused of sexually abusing a teenage girl at a Las Vegas hotel in July 1986, when the star was filming the arm wrestling movie Over the Top. Any crimes committed out of that time frame can not be prosecuted in California.
Sylvester Stallone on a recent visit to the White House. That assault was alleged to have occurred at a time that would be beyond the statute of limitations. The outlets reported the teen said Stallone, then 40, forced her into a threesome with his bodyguard. SMPD says the initial complaint was filed with police in November 2017 relating to an allegation of sexual misconduct from the 1990s.
Stallone's lawyer, Marty Singer, said at the time that the actor "categorically disputes the claim".